Jan 29, 2019

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: If my company bills me out at $165/hr what should my salary be?

Ask HN: If my company bills me out at $165/hr what should my salary be?
5 by isthispermanent | 6 comments on Hacker News.
I work as a client-facing software consultant for a medium-sized firm. They bill me out at $165/hr. What would a fair salary given that number be or how should I think about my salary relative to that number? SKILLSET UPDATE: - I work across both mobile and front-end projects writing major features on multi-month projects in iOS/Java/Typescript/React/Angular. - I am the only mobile person in the entire company and am one of two that has a Mac (the only real way to dev iOS). - I've also contributed to mid-tier areas in C#. - I've always delivered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Site Search