Jul 20, 2018

Sony announces limited edition ‘Amazing Red’ PlayStation Pro bundle

Sony announces limited edition ‘Amazing Red’ PlayStation Pro bundle
By Bryan Clark


Sony today announced a custom-edition PlayStation 4 that features a bright red exterior adorned with the logo of everyone’s favorite web-slinger. I’m not a fan of custom-edition consoles. I’d like to think that when I fork over upwards of $500 that the console I just bought is going to be, visually speaking, something I’ll have to live with for the next several years — until a new version takes its place. I’m not one that can justify forking over a few hundred dollars extra for something that’s more visually appealing than my still-working console. Most of the time, anyway. Lacking…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Playstation,Sony



July 20, 2018 at 01:15AM
via The Next Web https://ift.tt/2O1PKFH

0 comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Site Search