Jul 31, 2018

“He told me that my ‘project’ is cute and let’s discuss it in bed.”

“He told me that my ‘project’ is cute and let’s discuss it in bed.”
By Allyson Kapin


“He told me that my ‘project’ is cute and let’s discuss it in bed.” “He suggested I should start sleeping with him in order to learn more about the ecosystem and succeed.” “I was at a work event at a hotel talking to a VC about my company. We both have drinks, but this is a work event and no one is drunk. After I told him about our startup, he said ‘this is very interesting. Why don’t we go upstairs to my room and spend the night together. You can tell me more about your business then.’ I got…

This story continues at The Next Web



July 31, 2018 at 09:32AM
via The Next Web https://ift.tt/2O0rIKD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Site Search