Jul 20, 2018

On the Street…Lower East Side, New York

On the Street…Lower East Side, New York
By The Sartorialist

71818LESC4119IG

 

This image really takes me back to when I was a stay-at-home Dad.

 

It was such a wonderful, challenging, nerve-wracking and totally rewarding experience.

 

I feel so blessed that I had that time with my kids. I had never picked up a camera before I had my first child and basically I learned photography by shooting them on trips to the park.

 

Tomorrow I’ll post about something that really humbles me and is a true honor and it is a direct result of the time I spent raising and caring for my children.

 

Thank you Isabel and Claudia for helping me grow and learn as much as I tried to help you do the same

 

 



July 19, 2018 at 09:27PM
via The Sartorialist https://ift.tt/2uPlCo3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Site Search