Jul 28, 2019

BEZ - The Light (Album)

Nigeria's highly talented RnB singer Bez Idakula returns from his look break with a new album, The Light!

Here is what he has to say:

So it’s been a while and hopefully this will be the end of my long silence. It’s the last weekend in July, and we’re so excited to bless you with a gift. I’ve been working on this body of work for over a year and I’m happy to let you know that my third album THE LIGHT is available for your streaming pleasure.

I made this specially for you and I know that you would love the way it makes you feel. Don’t take my word for it, go right ahead and click and experience the vibe!!!!!!

Have a great weekend and please do share with friends and loved ones.

Love and Light.
Bez Idakula.



from Mp3Naija.Com Feeds https://ift.tt/2GxVh4O
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Site Search