Feb 28, 2019

New top story on Hacker News: Launch HN: I wrote a book about WebAssembly

Launch HN: I wrote a book about WebAssembly
5 by raboukhalil | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hey HN! I've been working on a book about WebAssembly over the last few months, and it's finally available at http://levelupwasm.com ! Why a book on WebAssembly you ask? Well... WebAssembly is awesome (obviously ) but it's certainly not the easiest thing to learn. So I wrote this book as a practical intro to using WebAssembly in your web apps. I would appreciate any feedback!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Site Search