Jun 30, 2018

Fake news tools helped us unravel a viral infidelity video

Fake news tools helped us unravel a viral infidelity video
By Georgina Ustik


Viral videos are a funny thing. Thousands are uploaded every day, yet one good one has the ability to unravel your entire day’s work and take over your life. That’s what happened to me this week when my colleague sent me along the following video: In the clip, a woman gets busted on her birthday for cheating on her boyfriend. He packs her belongings like presents. It’s pretty sad, until he delivers the punchline: Hubert. You’ve been cheating on me with Hubert… You’ve been cheating on me with a dude named Hubert. I don’t know what hooked us most. It…

This story continues at The Next Web



June 30, 2018 at 09:34AM
via The Next Web https://ift.tt/2Kwd2By

0 comments:

Post a Comment

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

Site Search